Bootstrap Button Generator
Using this tool will help you create html code for bootstrap buttons. Easy to use, you no longer need to remember the correct syntax that is used for bootstrap buttons. Simply select the necessary details below to customize your button, then copy and paste the html code into your project...simple!
<a href="#"class="btn btn-primary btn-large"><i class="*"></i>Bootstrap Button Generator</a>
How to Use?
The bootstrap button generator is a nifty tool that can be used to generate the necessary code for buttons on your webpage:
- Enter the text that will be used for your web button.
- Select options such as: size, color, type and state of button.
- If you would like to use and icon with the button, select the 'Icon" buton for options.
- Copy the HTML code generated into your webpage for the button to be used.
- Obviously you will need to include the Bootstrap CSS files for the code to work.