This online case converting tool will make it easier to change text from one format to another. Imagine you've been typing away and release that you have uppercase words randomly through your text, this case converter tool will easily format your text with a simple click. Once finished, just copy the text to the clipboard or save as a text file. Currently there are six different case converting formats, see below for an explanation of each type.
Explanation for each format used
- Uppercase: All characters in the text will be converted to uppercase.
Example: ALL CHARACTERS ARE UPPERCASE.
- Lowercase: All characters in the text will be converted to lowercase.
Example: all characters are lowercase.
- Sentence Case: Will capitalize the first letter of each sentence.
Example: This is one sentence. Another sentence is here.UPPERCASE.
- Title Case: Capitalize the first letter of every word in the text file.
Example: All Words Are Capitalized.
- Alternating Case: Alternates each character between uppercase and lowercase.
Example: aLtErNaTiNg cHaRaCtErS In a sEnTeNcE.
- Inverse Case: Will change all uppercase characters to lowercase and lowercase characters to uppercase.
Example: ThiS texT will BECOME -> tHIs TEXt WILL become
How to Use?
The case converter online webtool is a convenient way to change the text between different cases.
- Enter or start writing your text in the text area above.
- Click on any of the buttons to change to between cases of your text.
- If you are happy with the outcome, you can then copy the text to the clipboard/
- Save as a text file by clicking on 'Download', it will then be saved as data.txt