Convert CSS to Stylus
With this tool you will be able to convert your CSS code into Stylus style code. Stylus is a dynamic preprocessor style sheet language that can be compiled into CSS and run on the client side or server side. Unlike CSS, which uses braces to open and close declaration blocks, indentation is used. Additionally, semi-colons (;) are optionally omitted.
How to Use?
The css to stylus converter is a web tool that will convert your css code to stylus code.
- Copy your existing css code into the textarea above.
- Or, if you would like to see how it works first, click on 'Sample' and this will load a sample stylus file to convert.
- Once you've done that click on 'Convert' and your new stylus code will be converted into the lower textarea.
- Click on 'Copy' to copy the stylus code on to the clipboard.
- Or, click on 'Download' to save a file to your computer.
Share this Tool
If you have enjoyed using this tool, please consider sharing this page with other users, just click on your preferred social media link or copy the webpage from the link below.
Tools & Generators
- Code Tools
- Code Beautifiers & Minifiers
- Code Validators
- CSS Preprocessors
- CSS Code Generators
- Domain & Server Tools
- Image Tools
- Image Manipulation
- Image Generators
- Website Tools