Latitude and Longitude Finder
This generator makes it easy to find the latitude and longitude of a point using the map below. Just click on the map or search for a specific address to find the latitude and longitude, you can then use these for GPS coordinates. Or, just right click on the map to set the target and display the gps coordinates.
How to Use?
The latitude and longitude finder is a webtool that will let you know what the latitude and longitude of specified address or location.
- There are a number of options you can do to find the latitude and longitude of a location.
- Firstly, enter an address in the field and click on 'Get GPS Coordinates'.
- Secondly, you can right click on and area of the map to find the coordinates.
- You can zoom in and out of the map area by clicking on the plus and minus icons.
- If you already know the latitude and longitude of an address, enter those in their respective fields for the map to show you that location.