HTML Minify and Beautify
Use this tool to create beautiful, readable HTML code. When writing HTML code, we can often forget about indenting new tags and after a while your code looks messy and ordinary. Just enter the code into the area below and click on 'Beautiy HTML' to convert the code to a readable and clean finish. Alternatively, if you wish to reduce the size of your code, simply minify the code and by doing this will save load times for your webpages.
How to Use?
The html minify and beautify web tool is a great tool to help you minify or beautify your html code.
- Enter your html code into the text area above and select to either minify or beautify your code.
- Selecting minify, will compress your html code into one line, this helps to save bandwidth and makes your website load faster.
- By clicking on beautify, your code will be formatted into a readable file, makes it easy to find and edit your code.
- Once you have either minified or beautified your code, just select copy and the html code will be saved to the clipboard.
- Or, just click on download to have an html file saved to your computer with the formatted code.