CSS Minify and Beautify
Have you ever finished writing your css files only to find out that the code looks messy and all over the place. Well, just use this tool to beautify your css code. Beautifying you css code will make it much easier to read the file and to make any changes that are required. With this tool, you can also minify your code, just enter the code below and click on 'Minify CSS' to reduce the size of the code, this way your webpages will load faster, which is always great for the end user.
How to Use?
The css minify and beautify web tool is a great tool to help you minify or beautify your css code.
- Enter your css code into the text area above and select to either minify or beautify your code.
- Selecting minify, will compress your css code into one line, this helps to save bandwidth and makes your website load faster.
- By clicking on beautify, your code will be formatted into a readable file, makes it easy to find and edit your stylesheets.
- Once you have either minified or beautified your code, just select copy and the css code will be saved to the clipboard.
- Or, just click on download to have a css file saved to your computer with the formatted code.