DNS (Domain Name System) lookup will find all the DNS records for a given domain name. DNS records are text files that contain information about the particular domain name including its IP address, alias names etc.
There are many different types of DNS records available, currently this tool will lookup the following records: A, AAAA, CNAME, NS, MX, SOA and TXT.
To retrieve the DNS records, just enter a valid domain name in the field below.
How to Use?
The DNS Lookup online tool is handy to find out certain DNS records for a domain name.
- Just enter a domain name into the field above and click on 'Lookup DNS'
- You will then be presented with a range of records that are associated with the entered domain name.
- Currently the following records are displayed: A, AAAA, CNAME, NS, MX, SOA and TXT.
- If you need to update a record, please login into the service provider that hosts the domain.
- Please use our DNS Propagation Checker to check records across a variety of servers around the world.