Convert CSS to SCSS
With this tool you will be able to convert your CSS code into SCSS style code. SCSS which stands for 'Sassy CSS' is a dynamic preprocessor style sheet language that can be compiled into CSS and run on the client side or server side. With SCSS code you can define variables that start with the $ symbol.
How to Use?
The css to scss converter is a web tool that will convert your css code to scss code.
- Copy your existing css code into the textarea above.
- Or, if you would like to see how it works first, click on 'Sample' and this will load a sample scss file to convert.
- Once you've done that click on 'Convert' and your new scss code will be converted into the lower textarea.
- Click on 'Copy' to copy the scss code on to the clipboard.
- Or, click on 'Download' to save a file to your computer.