DNS Propagation Checker
This tool will check a variety of different DNS records against a list of DNS servers located around the world.
Very helpful tool to use when you change any DNS records on your server to find out if the information has been correctly propagated
around the world. Currently you can view DNS records of the following: A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, NS, SOA and TXT.
If the DNS propagation process has been successful you should see the same information returned from all nameservers.
NODE1 Pty Ltd
|Auckland, New Zealand|
|New York, United States|
|Los Angeles, United States|
|Gloucester, United Kingdom|
ShenZhen Sunrise Technology
|Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil|
Operbes, S.A. de C.V.
Oy Crea Nova Hosting Solution Ltd
|Durban, South Africa|
How to Use?
The DNS Propagation Checker is a great tool to check multiple servers around the world to see if DNS information has been updated correctly.
- To begin, just enter the domain name into the field above.
- Select which DNS record that you would like to view and click on 'Search'
- Information will be updated automatically in the table above showing which server has been checked.
- Sometimes a server might not return any information, for a number of reasons, such as unreachable when the request was made.
- Quite often it will take 24-48 hours for DNS records to propagate throughout the network.