If you would like to view what data is included in a QR Code, just use this generator to find out. Upload an image and click on Decode QR and the decoded information will be displayed. Perfect if you are unsure on what the QR code is you are scanning.
Drop or click here to upload image.
How to Use?
The online QR Decoder is a useful webtool that will let you know what data is embedded in a qr code, great to know before scanning any qr image.
- Either drap and drop or upload your image into the area above.
- All qr images are safe as they are not uploaded to our server, the processing is done via the web browser.
- Click on 'Decode QR' to extract the data from the qr image.
- You'll then be presented with the results and what type of qr code you will be scanning.
- Also the raw date of the qr code is included if you are after some technical information of the data.