CSS Rounded Corner Generator
This generator will help you create the code necessary to use rounded corners on your webpages. This example uses the CSS3 (border-radius) property. You can select from having all the corners the same radius or you can customize each corner individually.
How to Use?
- Any changes you make will automatically be updated with the preview and css code.
- You can change the container color and background color to see how the border will look on different backgrounds.
- Change the border width, border style and border color to see how the changes will affect the border radius.
- You will have an option to apply the radius to all corners or change each radius individually with different sizes.
- Once you are happy with the look of the border radius, copy the css code to your project.